Welcome to Life!
I invite you to join Life, explore life, enrich life, and live it to the fullest as your most kind, empathetic, unique and empowered self! After all, it is the only life you know you will live in this lifetime.
What does life mean to you? What do you want to give to life? What do you want to get from it? Where do you want to be when it ends? Is it the life you are living? the life you are seeking? the life you wan to leave behind? the life you want to create?
Life is to live with love for ourselves and our world, doing that which makes us feel alive. It appears as what we think, what we say and what we do with the how, where, when and who.
At the end of the day, it is about the relationship we have with ourselves, reflected in the relationship with those around us. And so, becomes the great story of our triumph and growth in this relationship, through the adversities.
Our collective experiences, our perspectives and our responses, our challenges, our successes and our failures all make “Life”.
As for me, I wear many hats and have many interests. I find the different hats and interests appear in Life as will you in my reflections on life. I hope you enjoy “Life”.
In Life, we will explore: life with kids, and with ourselves, doing what makes us feel alive, using what we have been given in
- Cooking, cooking with kids, meditating while cooking,
- Plants, growing, and eating
- Animals, in the farm, in the ocean, in the air, in the zoo, and in the snow,
- Human fallacies, and human successes, kindness and respect,
- In backdrop of things Indian, and India’s richness, ancient culture, wisdom as the most ancient civilization, and controversies of what is truly Indian
- and Gujarati culture,
- through children’s stories, books and activities,
- And lastly but not in the least, a working mom’s “Life”.